Lean Human Capital Consultants
Meet the People Who Are Helping to Transform Healthcare Talent Acquisition
- Experience in operations, project management and business process redesign.
- 18 years' experience in talent acquisition with healthcare and government organizations, including the City of Chicago, Mt. Sinai Hospital, and Spectrum Health.
- Prior to Lean Human Capital, led talent acquisition at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, managing recruitment operations, recruitment marketing, and system/software/program implementations. Her passion around process optimization and continuous process improvement led to successful outcomes at Rush.
- Through a Lean recruitment transformation journey, Carla improved Rush’s recruitment performance in speed and efficiency, reduced advertising costs by 40%, and achieved recognition as a two-time Elite Honor Roll Organization by Lean Human Capital.
- ASQ Certified Six Sigma Green Belt.
Director, The Recruiting Academy
- As a Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (ICGB) recruitment professional, Deb helps build optimized talent acquisition organizations within healthcare systems.
- Deb began working with Lean techniques in 1994 while at The Walt Disney Company, streamlining processes for both the Disney Store and Walt Disney World Resort Merchandise division.
- Prior to joining Lean Human Capital, she was the manager of talent selection at Henry Ford Health System in Detroit.
- Led large operational teams with Fortune 500 companies such as The Gap, Best Buy, and The Walt Disney Company.
- Deb received her BA in Business Marketing from Michigan State University.
Director of Consultants
- 30+ years of human resources practitioner and leadership experience, working in the telecommunications, logistics, and healthcare industries.
- The last 16 years focused on talent acquisition and workforce planning in healthcare industry.
- Has provided talent acquisition leadership for St. Joseph Health System and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta.
- Most recently, Director of Talent Acquisition and Workforce Planning at Texas Health Resources.
- At Texas Health, instrumental in many process improvement initiatives that led to becoming a 5-time Lean Human Capital Elite Honor Roll winner.
- Being certified as a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), Strategic Workforce Planner (SWP), and Recruiter Academy Certified Recruiter (RACR) allows Dana to bring a wealth of experience to Lean Human Capital. She is a BBA graduate of Georgia State University, majoring in Industrial Relations
- Joined Lean Human Capital as a Senior Consultant with expertise in recruitment marketing strategy, brand identity development, and talent acquisition.
- Most recently led talent acquisition at Kettering Health Network in Dayton, Ohio.
- At Kettering Health, implemented and designed career site architecture that leveraged talent communities and a CRM platform, automating talent pipelining and enhancing employer brand.
- Prior to Kettering, served as a key talent advisor at Florida Hospital to build a competitive recruitment strategy that streamlined and enhanced the selection process in an enterprise organization of 33,000 employees.
- Introduced a service delivery model through Lean initiatives resulting in a reduction of time-to-fill from 97 days to less than 30, and increased requisition fill rate 35% by using requisition management strategies.
- 20+ years of talent acquisition and organizational development experience. Master's degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
- Most recent roles included leading the recruiting function for a regional health system and a publicly held financial services organization.
- Educated in Lean principles while employed with Toyota Financial Services, Jeff has led several transformations, system implementations, and process improvement initiatives.
- Jeff has broad expertise and helps his clients with streamlining recruitment processes, improving ROI, establishing internal headhunting capabilities, recruiting senior level roles, and enhancing employee assessment and selection processes.
- Prior to Lean Human Capital, Christian had 16 years of experience as a Lean practitioner in the spaces of automotive assembly, manufacturing, healthcare delivery, and talent acquisition.
- Most recently, he led the Talent Acquisition team at SSM Health in Wisconsin. Christian also trained Green Belt students and led Lean improvement efforts across the multi-region health system consisting of 37,000 employees.
- Master’s degree in Operations Management from University of Wisconsin Whitewater.
- Certified ASQ Six Sigma Black Belt & Certified Lean Facilitator from Milwaukee School of Engineering.
- Christian is passionate about using Lean tools to help teams achieve high reliability in their process.
Senior Consultant; Instructor, The Recruiter Academy
- 28 years of talent acquisition experience in healthcare and biotech, most recently with Ascension Health and Baylor Scott & White Health.
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Management and Organizational Development from National-Louis University and is a Doctoral Business Administration candidate, focusing on the candidate journey.
- Passion for training, mentoring, and coaching in the sourcing areas of: basic and advanced Boolean practices, Google Chrome extensions, CRM optimization, and competitor intelligence gathering.
- 5+ years social media program manager experience, championing digital marketing campaigns for recruitment and sourcing for healthcare clients.
- Expertise in the gathering of sourcing technology and tools to identify best-in-class candidates that elevate hiring decisions and lead to stronger patient outcomes.