Hillcrest Firethorn in Lincoln is looking for an occupational therapist assistant available for shifts Monday-Friday and be part of the weekend rotation (about one weekend shift per 4-5 weeks). Hillcrest Firethorn is a 72 accommodation post-acute skilled facility. Beautiful, spacious, fully equipped rehab gym includes a full training kitchen, laundry and bath. Use your skills as a COTA to its fullest with other equipment including a Neurosensory Integrator, HUR strength equipment, ACP equipment, and many fine motor kits and activities. Hillcrrest Rehab Services is a locally owned rehab agency currently serving all the Skilled facilities of Hillcrest Health Services in Omaha and Lincoln.
Key Responsibilities for COTA:
- Follows and displays practice congruent with the American Occupational Therapy Association Code of Ethics
- OT: Establishes an appropriate physical therapy plan of care for each individual patient as determined by the comprehensive assessment in order to achieve their highest level of function
- COTA: Implements established plan of care under the direction of an occupational therapist.
- Delivers direct patient care in accordance with state regulations as well as the established plan of care for the patient
Key Requirements for COTA:
- Must have completed course work in Occupational Therapy Assistant study that would meet the qualifications for licensure in Nebraska as a COTA.
- Must have knowledge of the rehabilitative needs of the physically and mentally challenged
- Must be able to develop and implement programs that meet those needs.
- Previous experience with older adults and/or skilled nursing is preferred but not required.
Hillcrest Health Services is a progressive, locally owned and growing health care company. As a member of our team you'll join an organization where you make a difference. We offer competitive salary and benefits programs in addition to an environment that drives creativity and growth.
Please visit our website and apply online at www.hillcrestcareers.com. A completed online application is required for consideration.
Applications will be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org