You can be part of the most innovative rehabilitation facility in our state. Hillcrest Country Estates is currently seeking qualified candidates to join our team in our Rehab Cottage. Designed for a home-like experience with private rooms, family-style dining, a cyber café, in suite medication cabinets and a state-of-the-art therapy gym, the Rehab Cottage is a 22-bed post-acute facility focused exclusively on short term rehabilitation. This beautiful facility rounds out the full continuum of care offered on our campus at 60th Street and Highway 370 in Papillion. The Registered Nurse plays an integral role in helping our patients reach their therapy and transition goals.
Key Responsibilities for RN:
- Supervises the Nurse Techs and Med Techs to assure that patient care meets our standards of care
- Works closely with therapy to ensure that patient therapy schedules are being followed
- Completes Skilled charting assessments in the electronic medical record per documentation policies
- Completes prescribed treatments and assures medication is administered timely and accurately
- Facilitate admissions, transfers and transitions of patients back into the community
Key Requirements for RN:
- Licensed in the State of Nebraska or compact state as a Registered Nurse in good standing
- BSN preferred
- At least six months to one year experience in a post-acute, hospital or similar setting
- Previous supervisor experience is strongly preferred
- Average to above average computer skills
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks
Hillcrest Country Estates offers a flexible schedule, competitive pay and a benefit package including, health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k. We are looking for individuals committed to their work and looking to be part of a fun, fulfilling team!
If you are interested in applying for our Nurse position please complete an online application at www.hillcrestcareers.com
An online application is required in order to be considered for this position.
Applications will be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org