CNA Certification Required
Our Hillcrest Shadow Lake location is currently seeking Nurse Tech/CNA candidates interested in caring for the aging population in a long-term care setting. We have a variety of shift and schedule options available. Hillcrest Shadow Lake is conveniently located along Highway 370 just west of the popular Shadow Lake shopping center.
Key Responsibilities for a Nurse Tech/CNA:
- Provides personal care to patients; including bathing, dressing, personal hygiene care, perineal care and documents in the electronic medical record
- Complete all care according to patient care plan
- Completes and records patients' blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration and weight per facility standards
- Assist Nurse with specific tasks
- Maintains patient communication white boards to ensure patients are kept informed of their plan of care and therapy times
Key Requirements for a Nurse Tech/CNA:
- Successful completion of the Nursing Assistant program
- Currently in good standing on the Nebraska Nurse Aide registry
- Six months of previous experience in a post-acute or hospital type setting is preferred
Hillcrest Health Services offers a flexible schedule, competitive pay and a benefit package including, health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k. We are looking for individuals committed to their work and looking to be part of a fun, fulfilling team!
If you are interested in applying for our Nurse Technician position please complete an online application at www.hillcrestcareers.com.