Hillcrest Health Services, a healthcare provider focused on aging adults, has opportunities for RN/LPN Nurse candidates interested in enhancing the lives of aging adults. We are a premier provider of integrated care to our clients across a multitude of service offerings while assisting each customer and family throughout the transition processes. We pride ourselves in being the area's largest continuum of care providers of healthcare services to our aging population.
Our Hillcrest Shadow Lake location is currently seeking RN/LPN Nurse candidates interested in caring for the aging population in a long-term care setting. We have a variety of shift and schedule options available. Hillcrest Shadow Lake is conveniently located along Highway 370 just west of the popular Shadow Lake shopping center.
Responsibilities for RN/LPN Nurse:
- Collaborates with members of the multidisciplinary healthcare team to plan, manage, and/or assess patient's treatments
- Diagnose acute and chronic conditions that could result in rapid physiological deterioration of life-threatening instability.
- Must be able to distinguish between normal and abnormal changes in acute, critical and chronic illnesses, as well as assess urgent and emergent health conditions using derived data, such as SBAR and Care Maps
- Facilitate admissions, transfers, and/or discharges of patients.
- Work with med-techs in assisting with the passing of medications
Job Requirements for RN/LPN Nurse:
- Must be able to be licensed as an RN/LPN and able to work in the state of Nebraska
- One year of experience in a post-acute setting preferred
- Above average computer skills
- Must be able to collaborate with others and multitask
Hillcrest Shadow Lake offers competitive pay and a benefits package for Full-Time employees including, health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, a flexible schedule, and NO Mandatory Overtime. We are looking for individuals committed to their work and looking to be part of a fun, fulfilling team!
Hillcrest Health Services is a national leader in aging-related services. Consider joining our innovative organization today! If you are interested in applying for our LPN/RN Nurse position please complete an online application at http://www.hillcrestcareers.com/.
An online application is required in order to be considered for this position.