CNA Certification Required
Do you have weekend availability? Come be part of Hillcrest Health Services and receive an additional 8 hours of pay just work for working your scheduled weekend shifts!
We are actively seeking knowledgeable Nurse Tech/CNA candidates to be a part of our Work Options Weekender program. Team Members in this program will receive an additional 8 hours of pay per weekend worked.
As a leader in the industry, Hillcrest Firethorn in Lincoln will specialize in providing around-the-clock care for short-term rehabilitation following surgery, illness or injury. Our priority is providing the best quality of care while ensuring our patients' experiences are defined as nothing short of 'awesome'.
Key Responsibilities for a Nurse Tech/CNA:
- Provides personal care to patients; including bathing, dressing, personal hygiene care, perineal care and documents in the electronic medical record
- Complete all care according to patient care plan
- Completes and records patients' blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration and weight per facility standards
- Assist Nurse with specific tasks
- Maintains patient communication white boards to ensure patients are kept informed of their plan of care and therapy times
Key Requirements for a Nurse Tech/CNA:
- Successful completion of the Nursing Assistant program
- Currently in good standing on the Nebraska Nurse Aide registry
If you are interested in applying for our Nurse Technician position please complete an online application at www.hillcrestcareers.com.