The Concierge is responsible for weekend and evening operation of the Grand Lodge Concierge Services. This position is responsible for assisting our residents with any concerns, maintnenace issues, and personalized services. The concierge also provides clerical support for departments as needed.
Requirements for Concierge:
- Excellent customer skills.
- Be able to handle emotional upset customers, be felxiblle and calm in stressful situations.
- Be able to communicate in english.
- Must be able to indpendently lift up to 50 pounds and able to handle repetive sitting, bending and standing movemnets.
- Must be able to utilize technology resources efficiently and effectively.
If you would like to enhance the lives of aging adults, please visit our website and apply online at http://www.hillcresthealth.com/.
Hillcrest Health Services is a progressive, locally owned and growing health care company. As a member of our team you'll join an organization where you make a difference. We offer competitive salary and benefits programs in addition to an environment that drives creativity and growth.
A completed online application is required for consideration.