CNA Certification Required
You can be part of the most innovative rehabilitation facility in our state. Hillcrest Country Estates is currently seeking qualified candidates to join our team in our Rehab Cottage. Designed for a home-like experience with private rooms, family-style dining, a cyber café and a state-of-the-art therapy gym, the Rehab Cottage is a 22-bed post-acute facility focused exclusively on short term rehabilitation. This beautiful facility rounds out the full continuum of care offered on our campus at 60th Street and Highway 370 in Papillion. The Nurse Tech/CNA will play an integral role in providing an exceptional experience to our patients during their time at the Rehab Cottage.
Key Responsibilities for a Nurse Tech/CNA:
- Provides personal care to patients; including bathing, dressing, personal hygiene care, perineal care and documents in the electronic medical record
- Complete all care according to patient care plan
- Completes and records patients' blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration and weight per facility standards
- Assist Nurse with specific tasks
- Maintains patient communication white boards to ensure patients are kept informed of their plan of care and therapy times
Key Requirements for a Nurse Tech/CNA:
- Successful completion of the Nursing Assistant program
- Currently in good standing on the Nebraska Nurse Aide registry
- Six months of previous experience in a post-acute or hospital type setting is preferred
Hillcrest Health Services offers a flexible schedule, competitive pay and a benefit package including, health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k. We are looking for individuals committed to their work and looking to be part of a fun, fulfilling team!
If you are interested in applying for our Nurse Technician position please complete an online application at www.hillcrestcareers.com.