Monday - Friday 8am-5pm **No Overnight On-Call**
Hillcrest Home Care, a healthcare provider focused on aging adults, has an opportunity for a Home Care LPN. This team member provides direct client services. The individual provides direct client care services primarily delivered on an intermittent basis in the client's home. This position is under the general direction of the Registered Nurse and under the general supervision of the Director of Clinical Services. The ideal LPN candidate has the ability to work in an independent setting, educating clients and their families to promote independence in the home environment. This LPN promotes the growth of Hillcrest Home Care by representing the organization, its mission and its role in the community in a professional manner.
It is an honor to serve the seniors in our communities and we are looking for the "best of the best" to join our team today.
Join our family and take advantage of our benefit offerings that include:
- Competitive wages
- Health Insurance as low as $11.32/mo
- 401k match up to 7%
- Tuition Support up to $3500 annually
- Multiple compensation increase opportunities in your first year
- No overnight On-Call during the week
- Flexible scheduling
- A graduate of an accredited Nursing program
- Active license to practices as an LPN in the State of Nebraska or another nurse licensure compact state
- Minimum one-year nursing experience
- One year of experience as a nurse in a home care setting preferred
- Certified Basic Life Support
- Must maintain current driver's license and auto insurance coverage and have access to reliable transportation
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of standards effectively
- Proficient at basic computer/laptop, such as opening and closing Windows applications.
If you are interested in learning about the area's premier provider in integrated services for aging adults, check out our website at www.hillcrestcareers.com or contact our recruiting team at 402.682.6572 for any inquiries regarding this or other opportunities throughout the Hillcrest family of services. We are looking for individuals committed to their work and looking to be part of a fun, fulfilling team.
Applications will be emailed to: email@example.com