Hillcrest Home Care has an opportunity for a Casual RN. This team member provides direct client services. The individual will function primarily with completion of start of care assessments / OASIS documentation to initiate home care services with clients referred to the agency. The ideal candidate functions highly in the area of independent clinical decision making as well as has the ability to develop an interdisciplinary plan of care to promote quality outcomes for each person served. The ideal candidate has the ability to work in autonomously, education clients and their families to promote independence in the home environment. This team member promotes the growth of Hillcrest Home Care by representing the organization, its mission and its role in the community in a professional manner. Casual weekday hours, contribution to team weekend rotation. Possibility of weekend-only hours if desired, for an experienced candidate.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
• Active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nebraska or other nurse licensure compact state
• Minimum three years nursing experience previous Home Care / OASIS experience strongly preferred
• Certified in Basic Life Support
• Must maintain current driver's license and auto insurance coverage and provide proof of license and insurance upon request and have access to reliable transportation
• Must have effective professional communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of standards effectively
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage a diverse schedule and collaborate with other disciplines
• Proficient at basic use of a computer / laptop, such as opening and closing Window applications
If you enjoy working independently and caring for others, then join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals. Hillcrest Home Care offers a wide array of benefits to include, medical, dental, vision, 401K and paid time off.
In order to be considered for this position an online application is required.
Applications will be emailed to: email@example.com