The Concierge is responsible front office operational needs. This position is responsible for ensuring that information and any communication is routed to the necessary department or personnel. The concierge also provides clerical support for departments as needed.
Requirements for Concierge:
- At least two years' experience in business office functions.
- At least two years' experience operating computers and other business equipment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Post high school clerical training preferred but not required.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office with a minimum typing speed of 50 wpm.
If you would like to enhance the lives of aging adults, please visit our website and apply online at http://www.hillcresthealth.com/.
Hillcrest Health Services is a progressive, locally owned and growing health care company. As a member of our team you'll join an organization where you make a difference. We offer competitive salary and benefits programs in addition to an environment that drives creativity and growth.
A completed online application is required for consideration.
Applications will be emailed to: email@example.com