Responsibilities for CMA/PCA:
· Assist resident with personal care needs such as adaptive devices (hearing aides, glasses, dentures), bathing, dressing, and hygiene.
· Take vital signs as ordered and report "out of range" vitals signs.
· Medication administration to include oral, topical, inhalation & instillation.
· Responsible for following infection control procedures at all times in all areas of the building.
· Responsible for assisting in the implementation of a variety of scheduled resident activities in various parts of the building.
Requirements for PCA/CMA:
· Completion of 40-hour Med Aide Certification.
· One year experience in similar position is preferred.
Hillcrest Health Services is a progressive, locally owned and growing health care company. As a member of our team you'll join an organization where you make a difference. We offer competitive salary and benefits programs in addition to an environment that drives creativity and growth.
Please visit our website and apply online at www.hillcrestcareers.com. A completed online application is required for consideration.