Hillcrest Firethorn is actively seeking Chauffer/Driver candidates. Our Post- Acute Rehab Center in Lincoln is part of the area's largest continuum provider of health care services to aging adults. Hillcrest Firethorn specializes in providing around-the-clock care for short-term rehabilitation following surgery, illness or injury. Our priority is providing the best quality of care while ensuring our patients' experiences are defined as nothing short of 'awesome'.
Key Responsibilities for the Chauffeur:
- Responsible for the direct transportation of residents
- Schedule, implement and chart transportation for residents
- Document gas and mileage figures and maintain fuel levels
- Keep company vehicles clean inside and out
- Assist with organizing, planning and preparing various activities
Key Requirements for the Chauffeur:
- Must be a minimum of 21 years old
- Must possess an active drivers license
- General knowledge of local and city streets
- Prefer one year experience in similar position
- High School degree preferred
Please visit our website and apply online at http://www.hillcrestcareers.com/. For questions or information on other opportunities at Hillcrest, call our recruiting office at 402-682-6572
A completed online application is required for consideration.
Applications will be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org