Hillcrest Firethorn is actively seeking knowledgeable, experienced Concierge candidates. Our Post- Acute Rehab Center in Lincoln is part of the area's largest continuum provider of health care services to aging adults. Hillcrest Firethorn specializes in providing around-the-clock care for short-term rehabilitation following surgery, illness or injury. Our priority is providing the best quality of care while ensuring our patients' experiences are defined as nothing short of 'awesome'.
The Concierge is responsible front office operational needs. This position is responsible for ensuring that information and any communication is routed to the necessary department or personnel. The concierge also provides clerical support for departments as needed.
Requirements for Concierge:
- At least two years' experience in business office functions.
- At least two years' experience operating computers and other business equipment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Post high school clerical training preferred but not required.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office with a minimum typing speed of 50 wpm.
If you are interested in applying for our Concierge position please complete an online application at http://www.hillcrestcareers.com/. For questions on this role, or information on other opportunities at Hillcrest, call our recruiting office at 402-682-6572.
A completed online application is required for consideration.
Applications will be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org