RNs, imagine you are providing 1:1 nursing care and making a profound difference in people's lives during a time of need. What would it be like to truly devote 100% of your talents in order to make a difference in one patient and family at a time? If you are passionate about making a profound difference in people's lives, Hillcrest Hospice has a unique opportunity for you.
Hillcrest Hospice has a Full-time opportunity for a Hospice RN!
We are a hospice team who work together, love what we do, and are committed to serving those in need by providing holistic, compassionate and skilled end of life care. We are looking for an RN who is dedicated and passionate about the mission of serving others. It is an honor to serve our patients and families and we are looking for the "best of the best" to join our team today.
Responsibilities for Hospice RN:
• Provide 1:1 bedside care for end of life Hospice patients
• Be part of the Hillcrest Hospice team that delivers the highest level of hospice care services in Nebraska
Requirements for Hospice Nurse - RN:
• Prior hospice or home health care experience preferred
• RN licensed in the state of Nebraska or Iowa with Compact State
• 2 years'experience as a professional nurse required
• Valid state driver's license, current automobile insurance and reliable
• Average to above average computer skills
• Must be compassionate and able to work independently
If you are interested in this position please apply at www.Hillcrestcareers.com and contact our recruiting team at 402.682.6572 for questions or more information. We are looking for individuals committed to serving others and looking to be part of a fun, fulfilling team.
Applications will be emailed to: email@example.com