CMA Certification Required
LPN OR RN Required
No experience required
Hillcrest Health Services, Nebraska's premier continuum provider of health care services for aging adults, is growing. We are actively seeking team member(s) to join our organization as a COVID TESTING COORDINATOR.
The COVID Testing Coordinator is responsible for the performance of COVID testing. The coordinator will initiate testing, report results and ensure appropriate testing coordination of each facility is accurate, timely, and provides the necessary care and services to achieve optimal outcomes for our team members. The COVID Testing Coordinator is responsible for compliance of Federal, Sate and Medicare regulations along with compliance for Centers for Disease Control guidelines and testing standards.
- Completion of degree in nursing OR Certification as medical assistant,medication aide, or therapy aide certification
- Must be able to complete competency of COVID Point of Care (POC) testing and understand Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) testing upon hire
- Must be able to comply and understand Personal Protective Equipment(PPE) use and proper Infection Control Practices
- Must be able to handle emotionally upset customers, be flexible and calm in stressful situations
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English
- Requires attention to detail and able to work in fast paced environment
- Must be able to utilize technology and resources efficiently and effectively
- Possible exposure to communicable diseases (COVID, etc.) and bodily fluids
- Must be able to follow procedures for Personal Protective Equipment
For questions or information on this or other opportunities contact the recruiting office at 402-682-6572
Applications will be emailed to: email@example.com