High school or GED
**MUST HAVE 1 YEAR OF ACUTE CARE CNA EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED**
Join the Staffing Office Team!
Working in the Staffing Office provides:
- Flexible work schedule, minimum of 12 hours per week
- The ability to work in new areas and cross train as opportunities arise within other units
- A variety of assignments within the hospital
- One major and one minor holiday per year required, one week-end shift each 4-week schedule
- The ability to be your own agent-you can determine hours and availability
- Positions available at both Mary Washington Hospital and Stafford Hospital
As a part of the staffing office team, you will work side by side with other clinical Associates who share your passion for providing excellent patient care.
New Flat Rate-$16/hour + shift differential when applicable
**Internal Applicants Are Not Eligible For Consideration**