American Heart Association CPR
RN Graduate Residency Program
Now accepting applications for:
December 14th Start Date - Application Deadline October 30th
Interviews in November
Take your nursing practice to Mary Washington Healthcare with exciting opportunities in Medical/Surgical, Cardiac, ICU, Behavioral Health and Emergency Department
As medical innovations and technologies continue to advance, so does Mary Washington Healthcare. With two hospitals and free-standing facilities throughout the area, we offer all the benefits of a big city healthcare system while located in the beautiful Virginia countryside.
· Hired into unit after Interview with Administrative Directors of Nursing Operations.
· First week: Hospital Orientation, Nursing Orientation, and EPIC Training.
· Within the orientation process, there will experiential learning experiences including rotations through other units (3 units, 2 weeks each) to obtain a variety of patient care experiences.
· After rotations, orientation will begin on unit of hire and continue for an additional 6 to 12 weeks depending on hire location.
· There will be structured classes throughout the orientation process.
After the formal orientation process is completed, there will be monthly classes that continue for the entire first year of hire.
As a new graduate RN, you are classified as an ACE Level 1 within our Professional Practice Model. As you progress during the first year, the monthly classes will incorporate the required classes to advance to an ACE Level II.
If you would like to be considered for this program complete your on line application and survey.
It is also important to note, that while you do not need your Virginia RN license at the time you submit your application, you will need a valid VA nursing license by the start date of the program to be eligible for this new Grad Residency opportunity.
*BSN applicants strongly preferred*