The Registered Nurse independently plans, implements, and evaluates nursing care in patient care situations using standards of care and policy and procedure. Provides direct nursing care to patients. Assumes teaching and leadership responsibilities. Participates in unit committee and quality improvement activities.
- Florida Licensed RN to work on a medical telemetry unit.
- BSN strongly preferred.
- Must have at least 1yr recent acute care experience.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers required.
- ACLS required within 1 yr.
- Telemetry Certification within unit defined time-line.