Dynamic Academic Inpatient Internists needed to join its Mayo Clinic affiliated, Internal Medicine Residency Program which launched in July of 2017. NCH Healthcare System is located in the beautiful, coastal city of Naples, FL. We are looking for candidates who will enjoy direct patient supervision, and 100% teaching service clinical time. Ideal candidates will be committed to educational excellence while providing world class inpatient or outpatient services to patients in the community.
Position Details are as follows:
- Candidates must be Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Two years of teaching experience at an Academic Institution is preferred
- The position will be eligible for an academic appointment with University of Central Florida
- Competitive salary and benefits will be offered
- Key Benefits include Sign-on, relocation, 457 B retirement plan, and more
- Flexible schedules are available.
About NCH Healthcare System
NCH Baker Hospital Downtown and NCH North Naples Hospital provide personalized care for over 40,000 patients a year in a 716 bed system. NCH's outstanding reputation is confirmed by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), in its award of accreditation to both NCH hospitals.
In August 2012, the NCH Healthcare System became a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. NCH is the first member of the network in Florida and the Southeast region of the United States.
The Mayo Clinic Care Network lends Mayo Clinic's knowledge and expertise to the physicians and providers at NCH Healthcare System. NCH's physicians will have access to Mayo Clinic, including the ability to collaborate with Mayo Clinic physicians on patient care, community health, and innovative health care delivery.