High school diploma or GED required
The Central Distribution Associates are responsible for managing supplies and equipment. Their specific tasks may include ordering, receiving, shipping, restocking supplies, equipment processing, stocking crash & specialty carts, transportation between facilities, and knowledge of automated supply storage systems (Pyxis, Rotomat). Detailed job accountabilities are contained in the Central Distribution Policy and Procedures Manual. Above all, this position serves to exceed the expectations of patients and all other customers we serve.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Other duties may be assigned.
- Requisitioning, stocking, labeling, and delivery of medical supplies and equipment.
- Retrieving, cleaning, storage, replenishment of equipment to include crash/specialty carts.
- Follows appropriate procedures when handling packages.
- Affixes property tags according to policy and procedures.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of High School or GED required
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in inventory distribution