2 years of formal education beyond HS or Associates degree
The Mammography Technologist is responsible for the production of quality radiographic images through knowledge of radiologic sciences and patient care. Performs ancillary duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS-
- Satisfactory completion of a formal Radiologic Technology Program in an approved school
- Minimum of one year of experience as a Radiologic Technologist
- ARRT Registered in Radiography ( R ) and Mammography ( M ) within one year of employment
- Licensed as a Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) in the State of Florida
- Basic Life Support (BLS Provider) certification required with American Heart Association