Bachelors Degree Required
The Physical Therapists primary functions are to assess, reassess, develop, implement and evaluate plan of care, which are safe effective and provide for patient input, and follow the Physical Therapy standard of care. Employee must follow Physical Therapy referrals ordered by a physician and within the scope of service provided and follow operational guidelines (P&P Manual), State licensure Act and National Professional Organization Practice Guidelines. Leadership, delegation, interdisciplinary teams work, information management, performance improvement, customer service and time management are essential basic competencies.
- Florida PT Licensure is required with
- 1-2 years experience acute care PT experience preferred.
- Excellent teamwork and customer service skills required.
- BLS for healthcare providers issued by the American Heart Association only
- Must have a desire to work with a multidisciplinary team and to consistently work to progress patients to their highest level of functional outcome. Knowledge of FIM scoring a plus.
- Experience with neuro and orthopedic populations.
PLEASE NOTE: For all positions NCH Healthcare System does require supporting documentation such as a diploma, degree or transcripts to support educational requirement of the position.