Bachelors Degree Required
The Clinical Educator provides Educational expertise in the healthcare field of clinical professional staff and ancillary staff. This position requires theoretical practical knowledge in adult education, clinical nursing, and leadership skills to facilitate the delivery of quality care in assigned nursing areas and other clinical disciplines. Provides educational consultation, facilitation planning, implementing and evaluating educational programs. Possesses leadership skills and accepts responsibility for own professional growth.
$5,000 Sign On Bonus!
This position is based at the North Naples Campus for NICU and Pediatrics.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida.
- 3-5yrs experience as RN in acute care setting required.
- Level 3 NICU experience is required.
- 1-3yrs experience in clinical education in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers
- ACLS certification required within 1 year of hire.
- Bachelors Degree (BSN) required
- MSN Preferred.
- STABLE provider is required, instructor preferred.
- NRP certification is required at time of hire, instructor preferred.
- BLS and ACLS Instructor status from American Heart Assoc. preferred.
- PALS Provider and/or Instructor from American Heart Assoc. is required.
PLEASE NOTE: For all positions NCH Healthcare System requires supporting documentation such as a diploma, degree or transcripts to support educational requirements of the position.