Bachelors Degree Required
The Head Athletic Trainer provides athletic training services following established standards and guidelines. The Head Athletic Trainer maintains ongoing education of students, coaches, and parents regarding the care and prevention of injuries.
- Requires a BS Degree in Athletic Training or related health fitness field. Masters Degree preferred.
- Must be a FL Licensed Athletic Trainer with minimum of 2 yrs experience in High School Setting.
- Must have NATA-BOC, BLS, & First Aid Certification.
- Clearance on Level II Background Check from Collier County Public Schools as referenced in CCPS Administrative Procedure 4121.01
- Works in collaborative relationship to cover school athletic events and practices on a rotating basis; assigned to cover Private Schools athletic events and practices.
PLEASE NOTE: for all positions NCH Healthcare System requires supporting documentation such as a diploma, degree or transcripts to support educational requirements of the position.