Talent Symposium Mid-Atlantic
Join Us: Mid-Atlantic Conference October 8-9
The Talent Symposium Series is coming to the Baltimore area this fall. This event is a great opportunity to expand your network, discover industry insights, get actionable advice, and gain further expertise in leveraging HealthcareSource Solutions — all for only $199 per attendee!
About the Event Location
Talent Symposium Mid-Atlantic will be taking place at the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, an unbeatable destination for business and leisure travel. Just three miles away from Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport, the hotel provides a complimentary shuttle service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Settle in to contemporary rooms and suites, which offer complimentary Wi-Fi access, spacious work areas with ergonomic chairs, flat-screen TVs, and the Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience. Additional amenities include a fully equipped fitness center, a heated indoor pool, and delectable American dining at Old Line Grill, which serves seafood, cocktails and more in a relaxed ambiance. If you'd like to explore, the hotel is a short distance from the University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC), as well as Maryland Live! Casino.
Suggested check-in: 10/8/19
Suggested checkout: 10/9/19
Book your room today! Special group rate of $125 (plus tax) per night is available on a limited basis only. To book your room today, please call 888-617-8881. (Be sure to mention HealthcareSource or Talent Symposium to be eligible for the discounted group rate.)
We know you understand the value in joining us for Talent Symposium and getting two days filled with peer networking, expert insights, and actionable takeaways you can implement right away, but your boss may need a little more convincing. These resources can help:
Pay by Credit Card: For attendees paying by credit card, your card will be charged immediately upon registration; please keep your confirmation email as your receipt. Visa, Mastercard, and American Express are accepted.
Pay by Check: For attendees paying by check, your check must be received within 10 days of the start of the event to secure your registration for Talent Symposium 2019.
Please make checks payable to HealthcareSource, Inc. and include your organization name and registration number on your check.
Mail checks and invoice to:
Attention: Melissa Silver — HealthcareSource Talent Symposium 2019
100 Sylvan Road, Suite 100
Woburn, MA 01801
STANDARD REGISTRATION - SINGLE TICKET
Standard Registration Fee: $199.00
*Please note: Registrants with a billing address in the state of Washington are subject to a 1.5% sales tax.
- Requests for cancellations will be honored, less a $50 per person processing fee, if cancellation is received in writing 10 days prior to the start of the event.
- Absolutely NO refunds will be given for cancellations within 9 days of the start of the event, and organizations are liable for the entire fee.
- No cancellations will be accepted over the phone, and no refunds will be given for "no shows."
- Substitutions may be made within the same organization upon notifying HealthcareSource in writing via email.
- All refund requests or substitution requests must be made in writing and sent via email to Melissa Silver (firstname.lastname@example.org) and will be honored according to the refund policies above.