Talent Symposium Northeast
Join Us: Northeast Conference May 14-15
The Talent Symposium Series is coming to the Boston area this spring. This event is a great opportunity to expand your network, discover industry insights, get actionable advice, and gain further expertise in leveraging HealthcareSource Solutions!
About the Event Location
Talent Symposium Northeast will be taking place at The Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel and Conference Center. Nestled in a rural New England setting situated between the historic North Shore and downtown Boston, the location offers something for everyone. Take in a baseball game, visit the Salem Witch Museum, or spend the day relaxing on one of the North Shore's many world-class beaches. You'll have everything you need to unwind or be productive.
Get a great workout at the Boston Sports Club, which is a quick walk from the hotel and features an indoor pool, tennis courts, spinning facilities and weight-training and cardiovascular equipment, or enjoy a tasty meal at Market Street Bar and Grill.
Stay connected with high-speed internet access and your favorite TV shows. Get a great night's sleep in an ultra-comfortable Four Points signature bed.
Suggested check-in: 5/14/19
Suggested checkout: 5/15/19
To book your room today, please call 781-245-9300.
We know you understand the value in joining us for Talent Symposium and getting two days filled with peer networking, expert insights, and actionable takeaways you can implement right away, but your boss may need a little more convincing. These resources can help:
Pay by Credit Card: For attendees paying by credit card, your card will be charged immediately upon registration; please keep your confirmation email as your receipt. Visa, Mastercard, and American Express are accepted.
Pay by Check: For attendees paying by check, your check must be received within 10 days of the start of the event to secure your registration for Talent Symposium 2019.
Please make checks payable to HealthcareSource, Inc. and include your organization name and registration number on your check.
Mail checks and invoice to:
Attention: Melissa Silver — HealthcareSource Talent Symposium 2019
100 Sylvan Road, Suite 100
Woburn, MA 01801
STANDARD REGISTRATION - SINGLE TICKET
Standard Registration Fee: $199.00
*Please note: Registrants with a billing address in the state of Washington are subject to a 1.5% sales tax.
- Requests for cancellations will be honored, less a $50 per person processing fee, if cancellation is received in writing 10 days prior to the start of the event.
- Absolutely NO refunds will be given for cancellations within 9 days of the start of the event, and organizations are liable for the entire fee.
- No cancellations will be accepted over the phone, and no refunds will be given for "no shows."
- Substitutions may be made within the same organization upon notifying HealthcareSource in writing via email.
- All refund requests or substitution requests must be made in writing and sent via email to Melissa Silver (firstname.lastname@example.org) and will be honored according to the refund policies above.